Homes for Sale in Seaside
Seaside is a neighborhood in San Clemente that was built in 2000. It was one of the first developments completed in the Talega area. Select properties have park and greenbelt views.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 3 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Seaside Real Estate
Seaside features three main floor plans, each of which has two alternate floor plans. Houses range from 2,225 to 2,672 square feet and contain 4 to 6 bedrooms, 2.5 to 4 bathrooms, and 2-car attached garages.
- Phillips: 4 beds, 3 baths / 2265 sq. ft.
- Phillips (Alternate): 3 beds, 3 baths / 2382 sq. ft.
- Placido: 4 beds, 2.5 baths / 2365 sq. ft.
- Placido (Alternate 1): 3 beds, 2.5 baths / 2505 sq. ft.
- Placido (Alternate 2): 5 beds, 2.5 baths / 2505 sq. ft.
- Spindler: 5 beds, 3 baths / 2527 sq. ft.
- Spindler (Alternate 1): 6 beds, 3 baths / 2672 sq. ft.
- Spindler (Alternate 2): 3 beds, 3 baths / 2672 sq. ft.
The community enjoys a central location in Talega and is sandwiched between the Talega Golf Club and the Bella Collina country club. It is close to a newer shopping center and not far from some great trails.
Seaside features cozy single-family homes that are some of the smaller and oldest options in Talega, which isn’t a slight considering every home is over 2,200 square feet and built in 2000. The pricing is some of the lowest in Talega for single-family residences.
San Clemente Realtors®
Buying or selling a home? If you're looking to buy a home, contact our real estate agents; we're the LOCAL experts and can answer all of your home buying and Seaside neighborhood questions.
If you're thinking of selling your home in the area, our listing agents can provide dates and prices of recently sold homes nearby, up-to-date San Clemente real estate market information, and previous sales history.