Homes for Sale in Pacifica Summit
The Pacifica Summit neighborhood of San Clemente sits in the southern hills of Talega. It earns its name from its elevation, which provides some of the most spectacular panoramic views of the hills and Talega Golf Course. Select homes even have views of the distant Pacific Ocean, which are very tough to come by in Talega.
Be sure to register for a free account to receive alerts whenever properties that match your criteria come on the market. For additional local inventory, view all Talega properties for sale.
Pacifica Summit Listings
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 8 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
- Farralon Ridge
- Pacifica Summit
- Pacifica Talega
- San Lucar
- San Rafael
- Stella Mare
- Talega Gallery
- Terra Linda
Pacifica Summit Real Estate
The community’s single-family residences were completed in 2001 and offer various architectural styles. Houses here have two-story floor plans that range in size from 2,673 to 4,372 square feet with the exception of Plan 4-1, which is a single-story design. Each contains anywhere from 3 to 6 bedrooms, 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms, and 3-car garages. HOA dues are paid monthly.
- Plan 1: 4 beds, 3.5 baths / 3627 sq. ft.
- Plan 1: (Alternate): 6 beds, 4.5 baths / 3627 sq. ft.
- Plan 2: 4 beds, 4 baths / 4066 sq. ft.
- Plan 2 (Alternate): 5 beds, 3 baths / 4066 sq. ft.
- Plan 3: 5 beds, 4.5 baths / 4100 sq. ft.
- Plan 3 (Alternate): 5 beds, 4.5 baths / 4372 sq. ft.
- Plan 4: 3 beds, 3.5 baths / 3542 sq. ft.
- Plan 4 (Alternate): 3 beds, 3.5 baths / 3542 sq. ft.
- Plan 4-1: 3 beds, 2.5 baths / 2637 sq. ft.
- Plan 5: 4 beds, 4.5 baths / 3857 sq. ft.
- Plan 5: (Alternate): 6 beds, 4.5 baths / 4151 sq. ft.
Many properties sit on cul-de-sac streets in Pacifica Summit, so a peaceful atmosphere is maintained. Select homes are built on large lots, and many have sweeping views of the Talega Golf Club, the surrounding hills, and the Pacific Ocean in the distance.
Bonus rooms and/or offices are present in some houses, and many are updated with modern appointments and entertainers’ backyards.
Pacifica Summit Realtors®
Buying or selling a home? If you're looking to buy a home, contact our Pacifica Summit real estate agents; we're the LOCAL experts and can answer all of your home buying and Pacifica Summit neighborhood questions.
If you're thinking of selling your home in the Pacifica Summit area, our listing agents can provide dates and prices of recently sold homes nearby, up-to-date San Clemente real estate market information, and previous sales history.