Homes for Sale in Monterey
The Monterey neighborhood of San Clemente consists of single-family residences with sizable floor plans. The tract sits in a quiet location as it is tucked into the southern hills of Talega.
For more information about Monterey homes for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact us today. Be sure to register for a free account to receive alerts whenever properties that match your criteria come on the market. For additional local inventory, view all properties in Talega.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 4 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Monterey Real Estate
The subdivision features nine different floor plans that contain 3 to 5 bedrooms, 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms, and 2 to 3-car garages. Homes vary in size from 2,692 to 3,251 square feet.
- Plan 1: 3 beds, 2.5 baths / 2692 sq. ft.
- Plan 1: (Alternate): 5 beds, 3 baths / 2889 sq. ft.
- Plan 2: 3 beds, 3 baths / 2919 sq. ft.
- Plan 2 (Alternate): 4 beds, 3 baths / 3100 sq. ft.
- Plan 3: 4 beds, 4.5 baths / 3101 sq. ft.
- Plan 3 (Alternate): 4 beds, 3.5 baths / 3101 sq. ft.
- Plan 4: 3 beds, 3 baths / 3251 sq. ft.
- Plan 4 (Alternate): 5 beds, 4 baths / 3251 sq. ft.
- Plan 5: 4 beds, 4 baths / 2805 sq. ft.
The floor plans in Monterey offer a nice variety, with Plan 3 alternate, Plan 4, and Plan 5 featuring bonus rooms.
While the neighborhood is a bit further away from area amenities, this is a great spot for homebuyers looking for solitude. The Talega Swim & Athletic Club and a shopping center are fairly close by.
San Clemente Realtors®
Buying or selling a home? If you're looking to buy a home, contact our Monterey real estate agents; we're the LOCAL experts and can answer all of your home buying and Monterey neighborhood questions.
If you're thinking of selling your home in the Monterey area, our listing agents can provide dates and prices of recently sold homes nearby, up-to-date San Clemente real estate market information, and previous sales history.