Homes for Sale in Carillon
Carillon was completed in 2007 and consists of Spanish, Monterey, and Tuscan-style single-family residences. The neighborhood sits in the hills of Talega, so many properties have beautiful views of the surrounding hills and canyons.
For more information about the homes for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact us today. Be sure to register for a free account to receive alerts whenever properties that match your criteria come on the market. For additional local inventory, view all houses in Talega for sale.
Carillon Real Estate
Houses in the tract feature two-story floor plans that range in size from 3,450 to 4,178 square feet. There are three primary designs, with multiple alternatives to each. Floor plan include 4 to 7 bedrooms, 3.5 to 5.5 bathrooms, and 2 to 3-car garages. Homeowners pay monthly HOA dues.
- Plan 1R: 4 beds, 3.5 baths / 3450 sq. ft.
- Plan 1R (Alternate): 5 beds, 4.5 baths / 3688 sq. ft.
- Plan 1RX: 5 beds, 5 baths / 3755 sq. ft.
- Plan 1 RX (Alternate): 6 beds, 4.5 baths / 4040 sq. ft.
- Plan 2R: 5 beds, 4.5 baths / 3683 sq. ft.
- Plan 2R (Alternate): 5 beds, 4.5 baths / 3862 sq. ft.
- Plan 3: 5 beds, 4.5 baths / 3762 sq. ft.
- Plan 3 (Alternate): 6 beds, 5.5 baths / 3937 sq. ft.
- Plan 3 XR: 6 beds, 5.5 baths / 3928 sq. ft.
- Plan 3 XR (Alternate): 7 beds, 5.5 baths / 4178 sq. ft.
Variety is one of the defining features of the tract, as there are ten different floor plans from which to choose.
The high location in the hills affords beautiful views of the surrounding natural setting, and the proximity to trails and Liberty Park is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. K-8 Vista Del Mar School is also close.
Buyers who are not exactly sure what they want in a new home will have plenty of potential options if the Carillon tract catches their eye. The neighborhood offers some of the best variety with regards to single-family floor plans. One true thing is that all the homes are big.
San Clemente Realtors®
Buying or selling a home? If you're looking to buy a home, contact our real estate agents; we're the LOCAL experts and can answer all of your home buying and neighborhood questions.
If you're thinking of selling your home in Carillon or in the San Clemente area, our listing agents can provide dates and prices of recently sold homes nearby, up-to-date real estate market information, and previous sales history.