Homes for Sale in Paradise Cove Bluffs
Search all Paradise Cove real estate listings below. Paradise Cove Bluffs is a beachfront neighborhood in Malibu overlooking an idyllic stretch of the Southern California coast. Each elevated, blufftop residence has panoramic ocean views that sweep up and down the shoreline, capturing Point Dume and more. Catalina Island hovers on the horizon. This seaside enclave of exclusive gated properties consistently ranks as the most expensive neighborhood in Los Angeles County.
Paradise Cove Bluffs Listings
About Paradise Cove
Paradise Cove Bluffs is a beachfront neighborhood in Malibu, California that contains 25 total properties. Home sizes in Paradise Cove Bluffs range from 2,000 to 13,693 square feet, with an overall average of 4,685 square feet. A typical property here is a 5 bedroom / 5.5 bathroom home. The earliest homes in Paradise Cove Bluffs were built in 1936.
The architectural styles here include Cape Cod, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Ranch, and Mediterranean. The territorial views from homes in Paradise Cove Bluffs include city lights, the coastline, the ocean, and the Santa Monica mountains.
Notable Residents Past and Present
- Serge Azria: Fashion Tycoon
- Marc Andreessen: Internet Pioneer and Venture Capitalist
- Jerry Weintraub: Producer
- Laurene Powell Jobs: Investor and Philanthropist
- Jan Koum: WhatsApp Founder
- Stan Kroenke: Owner, Los Angeles Rams
- Jimmy Iovine: Music Producer
- Bill and Maria Bell: Art Collectors
- Byron Allen: Television Producer, Philanthropist, and Comedian
- 27740 Pacific Coast Highway: Set the Los Angeles and California record for most expensive home ever sold (October 2021)
Malibu Real Estate
Buying or selling a home? If you're looking to buy, contact our Malibu real estate agents; we're the local experts and can answer all of your home buying and neighborhood questions.
If you're thinking of selling your home in Malibu, our listing agents can provide dates and prices of recently sold home nearby, up-to-date real estate market information, and previous sales history.