Homes for Sale in Pacific Palisades
Search all Pacific Palisades houses for sale and real estate listings. Pacific Palisades sits above the Pacific Ocean on the rise of the Santa Monica Mountains. People move here to revel in stunning coastline views and cool ocean breezes. The terrain and landscape are gorgeous, not to mention the front row view for sunsets.
You'll never be too far from a beach, park, or mountain trail. This affluent and quiet seaside community makes for a perfect escape from the bustle of the city. The Palisades lives up to its reputation as a prime spot to live, where the "mountains meet the sea." Register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Pacific Palisades properties come on the market.
Latest Pacific Palisades Real Estate Listings
Pacific Palisades Real Estate
Pacific Palisades is one of the most coveted neighborhoods in Los Angeles; the lush green spaces and proximity to the beach are hard to beat. Pacific Palisades is a bedroom community, comprised mostly of single-family residences, luxury homes, and a few luxury condominiums. The neighborhood has one of the lowest population densities in L.A. Much of the land is dedicated to residential use; there are very few commercial buildings.
Some of the homes in Pacific Palisades were designed by world-renowned architects like Hap Gilman, Ken Ungar, Dan Lang, and William Hefner. Their design techniques showcased the rugged hillside landscapes and accentuated ocean views.
Home buyers can choose among architectural styles such as Craftsman, Period Revival, Ranch, Modern, New Formalist, Cape Cod, Mediterranean, and Post-Modern.
Notable Pacific Palisades Neighborhoods
- Palisades Highlands overlooks the ocean and is only minutes from both Topanga Canyon and Palisades Village. This area very much feels like its own contained community.
- Riviera sits inland near the Riviera Country Club, set to host the golf championship in the 2028 Summer Olympics. The homes here are magnificent, and some of the newer ones boast cutting-edge designs.
- Castellammare (inspired by Italy's Castellammare di Stabia) is an affluent neighborhood catering to those looking for ocean views, privacy, quick access to the beach. High in demand, it's necessary to jump at any chance to buy a home here. Here you will find oceanfront condominiums, Cape Cod, and Mid-Century Modern homes.
- Ridgeview Country Estates is a gated community with 24-hour security. The estates have awe-inspiring views of the city, mountains, and ocean. Some homes here are designed by top architects like Dan Lang.
- El Medio Bluffs is a desirable part of Pacific Palisades with properties along the bluff that extends from Temescal Canyon to the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH).
- Huntington Palisades is near Palisades Village as well as the idyllic Palisades Park. Villas, sprawling estates, and state-of-the-art homes are situated along the high bluffs. There are some condominiums adjacent to the village. Locals enjoy the ocean breezes, views, as well as everything the town has to offer.
Pacific Palisades REALTORS®
Thinking of buying a home in Pacific Palisades? Our Pacific Palisades real estate agents are neighborhood experts who can help you find your dream home. In addition to a continuous feed of listings from the largest MLS in Southern California, we can provide up-to-the-minute Pacific Palisades real estate information such average home prices and house sales history so that you can make a well-informed decision.
If you're selling a home in the Pacific Palisades area, our listing agents will provide current market data for home values, comparison properties (comps), and a highly-tailored marketing plan to make sure you get the best price for your home.
*Photo Courtesy of Jeri Koegel | Flickr