Homes for Sale in Mountaingate
Search all Mountaingate houses for sale and real estate listings. Mountaingate is a Brentwood neighborhood that sits atop the Santa Monica Mountains near the Sepulveda Pass and the 405 Freeway. Many homes are positioned to take advantage of the city, canyon, and territorial views.
For more information about homes for sale in Mountaingate or to schedule a private showing of a home listing, contact your expert Mountaingate real estate agents today. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates, and prices of homes recently sold nearby. Don’t forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Mountaingate properties come on the market.
Mountaingate Real Estate
Mountaingate is a planned community of roughly 300 residences and sports a mix of single-family homes and townhomes which makes it unique for a gated community. There are several subdivided areas, each with unique characteristics.
Single Family Homes
- Stoney Hill - a guard-gated community of 109 single-family homes that include a community pool and spa.
- The Crown - an electronically-gated collection of 72 single-family homes (and a few townhomes) with two tennis courts, a pool, and a spa.
- Mountain Crest Lane - this is the most prestigious community in Mountaingate comprised of four custom-built mansions.
- The Ridge - a guard-gated neighborhood of 72 residences and a community pool
- The Terrace - an electronically-gated collection of 24 townhomes
- The Vista - a small, guard gated community comprised of 19 homes
Always get the newest Mountaingate property listings. This page is updated with Mountaingate real estate listings several times per day from the most extensive Mountaingate MLS.
Each property listing includes the price, year built, size of the home (square feet), size of the lot, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and other important details. You’ll also be able to check the number of days it has been on market (DOM), the MLS number, and the listing status (active, under contract, or pending).
You can also review exterior features as well as the architectural style of the home. If any appliances or other personal property are included with the sale, those will also be noted.
When available, Mountaingate neighborhood details will be included along with a map, local schools, and similar homes for sale within the 90049 zip code.
Buying or selling a home? If you're looking to buy a home, contact our Mountaingate real estate agents; we're the LOCAL experts and can answer all of your home buying and Mountaingate neighborhood questions.
If you're thinking of selling your home in the Mountaingate area, our listing agents can provide dates and prices of recently sold homes nearby, up-to-date Mountaingate real estate market information, and previous sales history.