Sunset Plaza Homes for Sale
Search all Sunset Plaza houses for sale and real estate listings. Sunset Plaza is Hollywood Hills neighborhood known by most people for the section of it that runs along Sunset boulevard that is packed with chic boutiques and sidewalk cafes. Landscaped medians and low slung Georgian architecture filled with storefronts give this part of the Sunset Strip a distinct look.
While thought of as a place for shopping, people-watching, al fresco dining, and celebrity sightings, the real estate just above the Sunset Plaza shopping district - given its location and panoramic views - is some of the most desired in all of Los Angeles. Buyers will find some of the priciest homes in 'The Hills' within Sunset Plaza and the adjacent Bird Streets and Doheny Estates.
Sunset Plaza Real Estate Listings
Sunset Plaza Neighborhood
The Sunset Plaza neighborhood is found within the Hollywood Hills West area and the 90069 and 90046 zip codes. The neighborhood borders the Bird Streets, Doheny Estates, and Lower Doheny to the west, Laurel Canyon to the north and east, and the Sunset Strip and West Hollywood to the south.
Notable Sunset Plaza Estates and Homes:
- 1232 Sunset Plaza Drive: 2013 Contemporary architectural. Architect: Hagy Belzberg
- 1585 Sunset Plaza Drive: 1954 Mid-Century Modern architectural home. Architect: Francisco Kripaz
- 1995 Sunset Plaza Drive (aka: Lomax Residence): Former home of Modernist architect Jerrold Lomax. Architect: Jerrold E. Lomax
- 2201 Sunset Plaza Drive: Architect: Allyn E. Morris
- 8713 Sunset Plaza Terrace: Former home of Fred Durst
- 8350 Hedges Place (aka: Wolff House or Wolff Residence): 1961. Former home of Vincent Gallo. Architect: John Lautner
- 8555 Hedges Place: Architect: John Elgin Woolf
- 1514 Rising Glen Road: Architectural Product's 1954 Research House. Home of Meryl Streep. Architects: Douglas Honnold and John Rex of Honnold & Rex. Interior Design: Xorin Balbes
- 1810 Rising Glen Road: Former home of Darren Star and Joe Dahan. Architect: Hal Levitt
- 1385 Miller Place: Former home of The Beatles, Meatloaf, Casey Johnson, and David Hockney
- 8782 Appian Way: 1927. The first lot developed on Appian Way, this is the former home of Ginger Rogers
- 8856 Appian Way: First home of Laurence Olivier in Los Angeles. Home of Russell Brand. Architect: Roy Selden Price