Welcome to RubyHome, your number one resource for real estate shopping in Los Angeles. We're dedicated to giving you the very best experience finding a home you love, with a focus on a fast, easy-to-use website and additional tools to make your journey smooth. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Properties - 100% accurate, frequently updated property listings (every 15 minutes) fed directly from the largest MLS in SoCal
- Tips and Information - articles on our real estate blog are read by over 50,000 international readers each month
- Shopping Tools - save and monitor the homes you like and get automated, personalized listing updates when you create a free account
We're here to provide information and answer your real estate questions, not sell. Our goal is to earn your trust and make sure you're comfortable with the process of buying a home in Los Angeles from start to finish. Feel free to get in touch for any reason.
Tony is a former tech executive turned Realtor® with over 20 years’ experience in sales and marketing from startups to Fortune 500 companies. For his clients selling their homes, Tony brings unparalleled marketing skills and a deep proficiency with digital media in particular. For home buyers, he brings expert negotiation skills honed by years of handling high-value deals. He is also a sought after writer and his articles have appeared in RealtorMag, Inman, RISMedia, AddThis, Lifehack, and for dozens of boutique real estate websites around the globe.
Thinking of buying a home? We’re here to educate and inform our clients, not ‘sell’ like the way traditional brokerages teach their agents.
- You can expect everyone on the RubyHome team (from front line to back office staff) to earn your trust by listening to your questions and providing straightforward answers. There is never any pressure. Ever.
- Clients are our top priority; we’re a team of full-time real estate agents, not hobbyists. We’re available when you need us. What’s more, we structure our workload so that our agents only work with four to five clients at a time to ensure that you get all the attention and focus you deserve.
- Get the latest properties for sale straight to your inbox with RubyHome’s personalized listing alerts. Once configured to your liking (price, size, neighborhood, etc.) you’ll be able to stay on top of new home listings that suit your tastes. Email alerts are customized to deliver daily, weekly, or monthly.
If you choose RubyHome to market your home, you’ll be glad you did. Here’s what you can expect:
- The first home price estimate is based on fair market value, as determined by industry-leading comparative market analysis software. Then we’ll factor in other aspects of your present situation (e.g., the need to sell quickly or not) to formulate the best starting point on the market.
- Once you’re comfortable with the listing agreement, we’ll go to work to make your home its most presentable so that it stands out in the marketplace. We’ll craft flowing property descriptions, deploy HDR photography, and customized video to show it off. We can also arrange to stage it.
- You'll receive a fine-tuned go-to-market strategy that gets your home listing published and distributed across all major internet portals and targeted print publications, when appropriate. What’s more, we’ll give it preferred placement on RubyHome’s website (one of the most trafficked real estate websites in Los Angeles).
- On top of that, highly targeted digital marketing campaigns will be executed on your behalf, on relevant digital channels, to reach in-market buyers.
- After the offer is made on a property, it's ‘go time’ our staff. The RubyHome agent team is part of the United Real Estate brokerage. We’re supported by a top-notch transaction management team who make the train run on time. Every aspect of the process – from legal disclosures, appraisals, inspections, and financing – is tracked to make sure nothing goes sideways on the deal. Communication is important; you’ll be apprised each step of the way.